'Cutty' in Spalted BeechSpalted Beech blocks offer a myriad of colours and texture caused by the captivating and intricate spalting detail
CUTSB1 Click image to view gallery
CUTSB2 Click image to view gallery
CUTSB3 Click image to view gallery
CUTSB4 Click image to view gallery
CUTSB5 Click image to view gallery
CUTSB6 Click image to view gallery
Cutty Block Tables make for a tactile and intriguing piece of furniture in a striking geometric form.
- Versatile in function as a table or stool
- Individually handcrafted, each block size is dictated by the size of the tree (standard size is: Length = 400mm / Width = 400mm / Height = 450mm)
- Every block table is supplied with either adjustable feet (for uneven floors) or castor wheels
- Every block is hollow for ease of movement – a hidden benefit!
- A hard-wearing varnish has been applied to top surfaces
- Each item will be unique due to the natural tones and patterns in the wood grain
- Indicative price: £295